Vital Energi awarded £6.8m M&E Package on Phase 2 of Royal Warwick Square
Sustainable energy specialists Vital Energi are celebrating the news that their involvement with the prestigious Royal Warwick Square development will continue after winning the £6.8m mechanical and engineering contract on Phase 2 of the project.
This is the third contract Vital Energi have won on the Kensington-based development and will see them delivering essential infrastructure for Block J, creating 86 extra care dwellings which are owned by Goldman Sachs and operated by Riverstone.
Vital will progress the design from RIBA stage 3 to RIBA stage 5 and deliver essential infrastructure including:
- Nurse Call System
- Orcomm home automation system with Concierge integration
- Apartment fire suppression systems
- Water Leak Detection within all Bathrooms, Kitchens and Mechanical Cupboards
- Fire stopping solution in conjunction with Hilti
- Viega Pipework including Smart press within Apartments
- Rainwater Harvesting system for the site wide irrigation system
Rob Callaghan, Regional Director for Vital Energi commented, “We are delighted to continue our involvement at Royal Warwick Square, contributing to these much-needed homes and care dwellings in the heart of London. St Edward have a long-standing commitment to delivering vibrant, sustainable communities with low-carbon energy solutions and with our existing knowledge of the site, we will be proud to deliver the fit out for Phase 2.”
The project is due to commence in August 2020 with a 52-week delivery schedule.blog comments powered by Disqus