Vacancy for Scheduler / Planner
We currently have a vacancy for the position of Scheduler/Planner within the Energy & Asset Management Department. The role will involve scheduling reactive work and maintaining yearly planned maintenance schedules ensuring that all necessary support activities, for internal and external customers, are delivered in an effective, professional, diligent and courteous manner at all times.
VEUL is at the forefront of delivering centralised efficient low carbon energy solutions across public/ private residential, retail and commercial sectors throughout the UK. We operate in a rapidly expanding vibrant market for Heat and Power solutions. We design, install, operate, maintain and own environmentally friendly energy generation; and distribution systems.
- Assist with the continued professional development of our business systems that complement the services being delivered by the function, specifically (but not limited to) the help desk services and maintenance management system administration
- Prepare reports and general data processing, including:
- Gather, input and configure O&M function data
- Co-ordinate reporting requirements of O&M Management
- Create and submit specific client reports within agreed deadlines
- Monitor site performance (recognising unusual trends) and help to find solutions
- Monitor contractual KPI’s against actuals and submit reports to the management team
- Help to:
- Develop site documentation / User Guides
- Plan and schedule service inspection visits.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Utilise and assist in the development of the Eagle Asset Management system
- Operate office systems in support of the O&M business function requirements.
- Accept and screen telephone and e-mail enquiries
- Carry out other duties consistent with the nature and responsibility of this role
You must have sound knowledge on:
- Good Oral and Written Communication Skills
- A high level of confidentiality, tact and diplomacy
- Confident manner, with ability to work to deadlines, whilst remaining focussed
- Ability to work to deadlines and with minimum supervision.