vTherm°h has optional extras available.
- First fix valve rail to allow installation of the pipework to be undertaken without the heat interface unit being on site, reducing the risk of damage
- Fully insulated valve rail box to minimise losses and improve aesthetics
- Pipe bracket option to allow connections from below the unit
- Flushing bypass to allow primary pipework to be flushed externally to the unit
Images for the optional extras are available in the downloadable Product Overview booklet.
Request vTherm° Documents
- The new space saving vTherm°h (hybrid control) Heat Interface Unit (HIU) is designed to minimise heat losses and improve the efficiency of your district heating scheme
- Domestic Hot Water (DHW) is controlled electronically and heating is thermostatically controlled ensuring the lowest possible return temperature
- The product range is available in a variety of outputs providing instantaneous Domestic Hot Water (DHW) and Heating (HTG) serving radiators or Underfloor Heating (UFH) systems
- Instantaneous hot water is produced via a plate heat exchanger and control valve with fast-acting actuator, supplying the desired temperature of hot water at the outlet without delay, even following periods with no hot water demand
- Heating is also produced via a plate heat exchanger and controlled via a Pressure Independent Control Valve (PICV) with thermostatic actuator
- The heat interface unit provides complete hydraulic separation between the primary circuit and the secondary DHW and HTG installations
Operation & Maintenance
- The casing is built in 3 sections to streamline Commissioning, Operation & Maintenance
- The has been designed as a wall mounted product with all connections upwards, however further options are available
- Dimensions of standard vTherm°e unit: Height. 690mm x Width. 530mm x Depth. 250mm
Further operation & maintenance details are available in the downloadable Installation Guide.